Tuesday 15 September 2015

The prince has come.

The most cute, handsome, sweet little lad I ever had. His rosy cheeks, very clear eyes and toothless smile. I love him. My prince. The prince that will make me proud in days to come, the one I look on to. From his first cry, I knew a hero had come. Very fragile but all smiled on the grand appearance. My new arrival. My latest of favourites.

He knows he has a Queen. At any time, she would be on its support. Our sleepless nights with my prince are memorable. Such value and such great love between us two. The jealous King wouldnt say much, but he is proud too, isnt he? Its the symbol of us two. Such great happiness when our prince sleeps and smiles with ever admiring angels. Much joy bound, the mix of a soul mate and you. Am not to say, am to thank, am to appreciate that am blessed. My joy is their joy. They are upto my service, anytime, anyday. The small, not really recognized but love based royal family.

Little prince is glad to be the first, probably more coming, our King would assure but he is handsomely the best. His eyes promise of strength. His little heart beats of a never ending kind of hope, the protective stern look to his younger ones is evident, even when its a day old. A good day is definitely seen in the morning, conversely, a beautiful life is seen on day one. Its not promised it will be easy for him, we will be there, the well shaped head, a sign of a good leader and steadfastness in religion. We would quarrel on it, with my King, but who doesnt know that all good qualities are paternal? This stereotype must go to the woods. I say.

The pride of our bricked castle, the light of our kingdom, its name ought to be based on all this. Its not the seventh day, he is just a prince for now. Its all ecstatic. Name suggestions coming in plenty. In deep sleep, the King calls out a name, obsession cannot be defined any better than this. All around eager to see him, am not yet in my castle but I can feel the heat. The neighbours and villagers are my cool, I cant wait to get to my royal home. I would be washed with all kinds of good gifts on the baby shower. They would sing, young girls would plait my hair, amazed by the softness, a sign of a strong prince coming they would tease and giggle all out. Its united us all. The old man who would pass each day break.

"Mama! I got you pawpaws, so our grandson can be rosy and light."

He would say this each and every day he brought the orange and sweet pawpaws, insisting I eat before he lives, then he sings and blows his flute. My prince dances in joy when he was in. He was magical and alas! his pawpaws never let him down. Very rosy and very light his grandson is! Am very eager waiting for the van, so my son can smell the soil at home. I hear all are out and waiting, women singing and chanting. Its a prince, its not any other kind of son. Precisely the first. The nurses here cant get enough of him. All are in the nursery but my prince is amidst hugs and kisses. His time is not ripe. Not even by a minute.

Am waiting for King's convoy. My prince yawns, and its here. We ought to meet everyone. The royal family lets all enjoy. Definitely, three goats are down tonight. The prince has come.

No comments:

Post a Comment