Friday 18 September 2015

You for She

I inspired today. Inspired a little girl. A little empress. Tommorrows hope. Todays success. The little girl that smiled, from openness and ultimate innocence. She is the lass proud of her society. So proud that a peacock loses shape in her presence. Her smile repairs many broken hearts. It brings peace. A reason for unity.

She lit our hearts and brought smiles to our faces. She raised our esteem, it was through me, but from her, I felt boosted. She had some dash of shyness. Her eyes settled for that. She is not at all compared to drama queens. My little girl is an empress. Her own kind of wisdom is unknown.
I didn't interact with her much, but she made my day, she ignited a new part of me. If I had her for a lifetime, I would have much to live for, much more than enough.

I told her, that in this crude world, she should never expect anything from anyone, the beasts of people were once sinless and golden in character and behaviour. Expectations should never be taken on a hard note, they injure our innocent souls most. It takes a simple personality to pass such small tests easily. It never takes an enemy to betray the other, betrayal is always from a friend. Tough to say, but a spade better be called  a spade. Her friends should matter most, with close proximity, she ought to examine all, no one is to be trusted with delicate and heavy issues, the true ones maybe, but not all.

In our sharing, she whispered that she is hardworking, she loves school, but I made her powerful. Being an empress, she must do the undone and get to heights. She must read, research and do discoveries. No one was born walking, the best did the extra that others left. The best learnt tirelessly. Goal diggers. Its evident, they aren't lucky nor are they supernaturals. They did out of passion to steer to top notches. The success astounded all. As jealous ones whine, others shine. Richness in faith and passion, is what matters most. Wealth is just a measure, a sign to be precise, but she ought to know that if she keeps God first, she'll never be last.

My girl looks tired, lunch awaits I guess, but as we get done I let her know that she is privileged, a beautiful young girl like her somewhere doesn't know what her tomorrow calls, it got her emotional. Gratitude and thanksgiving should be an all time affair. Nothing has more power than appreciating what you have, what someone does for you and the efforts you make to remain the best. It doesn't take a cent nor a shilling. Its a clean mind and a beautiful heart. The beauty that she got from within, the one we cannot see but feel, its the best kind of beauty. A soul thing.

Hopefully, i'll still have my girl to talk to, she gives me the love, the admiration is endless. Someday, my girl will shine. As she shines, I glitter and shout. It all went in sucess.At the end.

3 comments: