Monday 9 May 2016

Light to note.

My tear is not just like any other, though its hard to admit in the open, but on a fine note, I cry to soothe. I cry to warm and snug my heart, to bring radiance to myself most. It washes away the pain, it is my source of vigor. As weighty as my tear is, it carries most with it, sends away failures, flows down the raw deals and as I wipe my watery eyes, there are clear visions to what I see, my triumph, my achievements, my success.

Maybe a few would understand, but the closest hurt the most. Its never in our heads that at times someone close, who should be your source of hope and inspiration, love and affection pierces you to the deepest parts of your inner self. The world is so mean, we lose direction at some point, its never the end of the times. Through the little mistakes someone notices, brings out great men and substantial women. Not just any kind of substance, the air they would spread in the end would desire much more than mere talks. Actions and success. Nothing but success.

Patience, as the most important virtue teaches me alot. It lets me anticipate for the better, knows that there's a day things will change, life would not be the same. Where others celebrate pulling you down literally, show them that's indeed your energy. You know what you want at the end. The most successful is he who always stands alone, Like Ibsen says but, at times, you would find your strength alone and in people too. People whose talks, times, faces and moments change you big time. You walk away like this was a time lived! How surprisingly different people are. Like would you really lose anything being an inspiration to someone?

I love when I feel a sense of importance, the opinionated and subjective people never got a place in my life. My life is mine to live, to cherish and to relish my destiny. The plans ahead of me are wholesome. All aim for the stars when they want to land on the moon, I would aim for the moon so I fall on the first star at my worst. You always give yourself the highest you can achieve, no one knows you better than you. When you sum it all up in the end, you have you to blame.

Just because something is not happening for you right now, it does not mean it would not happen some other time, the power, the compassion and the solidity of your dreams should never hold you back. What always matters is what is forthcoming. The past should be left in the past, otherwise it can destroy your future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away.

6 comments: