Wednesday 11 May 2016

I'm much more me when am with you.

Love is an eminent feeling. For sure it is. No other love, but between two souls, two limpid hearts and glistened personalities. For so long, I have heard different "love stories" but definitely not this one. Actually, the ones said, or rather posted on social media, and after a week its done. Goes missing in action then comes back with another one. The circle continues. Heartbrats style. I honestly respect that.   Ujiy

Yes, am in love. I would smile and feel it from my nerves. Romeo and Juliet was just a set text. Love echoes in me, deep sounded to my eyes. At the most unexpected time and place, you just would carry on with normal life, its not the tingly feeling you get when you see a crush, its so not! I miss words to explain. But as I type this my mind is so oriented to the imperfect person I see perfectly. Days are made. Each second counts, and counts as well with the amiable soul, my 100%. I would call him Mr. 100% and its so small to get to a compliment.

Though he keeps saying he got the key to my tiny heart, I guess that's so different on my side. He got both the key and my heart to himself. How mean that surely is! Ever seen swans swim in ecstacy and sound mood? Its more of that. Then the care, if I did anything right in my life, was when I handed my heart over, to the golden hands. I'm much more me when I'm with him.

Then I love the teamwork, togetherness, the fun and motivation we get from each other. Its more than just love. More of realising dreams together, doting moments and hitting targets. I know, I know its not gonna be easy. Its gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, just you and me everyday. How will the good things in life be without you? My heart is and always will be yours. My love. I would talk ages about this heart dweller. Like he puts stars in the sky? Its a heart's feeling. Felt in millions of ways, unexplainable. Never moved.

The king of my heart, I have fallen for his laugh which is utterly contagious. It would echo even when he's not around. I've fallen for his smile, which makes me giddy for no reason at all. I've fallen for our late night talks, when 1 am arrives far too quickly. I've fallen for our jokes, which I'll remember days later and burst into laughter. I've fallen for every second I get to spend with you, even if those seconds will always leave me wanting more.

You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You just mean the world to me. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment