Monday 22 February 2016

No one but me.

It all goes unnoticed when you try as much as possible pleasing people other than doing what's right and heading on. It hurts that in all ways, you try, at times do the undone to get a smile on someone. It pains alot crossing oceans, risking all it takes to sacrifice for your personality or image. Failing once, or twice should never dictate how we get treated.

Life is full of ups and downs, the expected is forever the unexpected. All is never lost I'd say. We do not miss the all, it just takes self drive, strong analytical eye and proud self to get through strong. If the basis of treatment is failure, most who have done it strong fell, once or twice but they did, the world will never be a place. I believe that, like a finger print, everyone is unique in their own sense, their own taste and capabilities.

I love this particular aunt of mine who sees the hope in me, the shining star I can be, her gloriously made niece. In as much as I get heartbroken by the torns of life, she pulls me through, assures me that there's no way I wouldn't make it. This gets me sentimental and really touched. Its a mean world, least we want from folks and friends is the encouragement, the uplifts and rays of sharp hope.

Each time my heart feels heavy, my thoughts remind me of my sweet aunt and her dimpled cheeks, I get rejuvenated, for a while and again, am better. Though at times I forget, my head deep down, shoulders sagged and the hard felt thing on my neck. Like I want to cry, I want to call it quits, I wish to say never. It would all be useless I would think. It will then get back on me, in the end. Not the ones who brought me down, they got their life anyway?

Its very difficult predicting or seeing that hasn't happened. I pray for nice times, all is well when it ends well. The end justifies the means, I will reach there, where I was torned earlier, better fabric covered me up. To get tougher, resilient and steadfast in all I do. I don't base in one thing, opportunity lies anywhere. In our peculiar senses as humans, we got to know where we belong, what it takes to be where.

A pledge to self, a loving note to me, to the strong soul in soft personality. The world never gets you positive,  it gets you learning and aching. Close ones always hurt the most, close ones, also give full support. Its how we see it. As I pledged to be the individual best in one subject seven years ago and I made it, I will still pledge to be the best, am of wonderful material.

I got myself, I'll catch myself, I'll pick myself up. I got me. No one decides my fate but me.

No one but me.

3 comments:

  1. I am Super-duper excited. Wow! So Surreal. Dreamlike Maturity.☆★♥★☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. aye! Bless people like those, for they are rare to find ...

    ReplyDelete