Tuesday 9 February 2016

WCW

So its Wednesday. I know, I know this is too mainstream but I must say congrats the noteworthy kind of way. To the most sincere, most friendly, honestly loving and close one I ever had. Its not been decades or centuries of our little friendship but the few years we've been together as great friends, it was and still is worth it.
She taught me alot, inspired me to heights. She's the type that would laugh loud and sing around for my success, one that would always instill great virtues and utmost openness. The one you would resort to from the start.
Her uniqueness is always noticeable. From the initial " I am me!" look to knowing her better. She is the same. Geeky glasses and heart warming smile. Tiny dimples that shape her well rounded face. She's blessed.
Distance never ruined our closeness. She's far at miles, but very close, closer precisely. I like the way she never loses touch. Like, come on, Canada is nothing without Kenyan great hearts on online social platforms.
Congrats to this, and more to come. Its my prayer you always be successful today and in the hereafter. I can't explain the philia we got more than this.
I love you. Best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Phenomenal! I pray the bond stays strong now and forever, I will forever cherish our memories through chocolates and desserts. ~Luv u too siz~.

    ReplyDelete