Sunday 14 February 2016

Sugar Fetish.

It happens that my sugar obsession goes lengths, to a world class level. As a great friend tells me this morning that he'd never seen a sweet tooth like the one I got. At times I think its normal for ladies, but not all. Though some would be moderate in the liking but am extreeme, I wouldn't lie.
Sugar has been my source of laughter, my first love. Mainly chocolates and candies. In one of the biggest shopping malls in the world, I sat in the shop, "Candy World" was its name. Like I never wanted to leave, and guess what? Tasting was free. The free sample was 250 grammes. I ended up 'tasting' and packing. Then I got to buying. While family was all around taking selfies, treating their eyes to great sights. I got busy selecting what was good for me. Took me almost two hours.
I thought if at all I needed to live a moment then it should be with a chocolate bar or a candy. My fetish is never environment conscious, anywhere, anytime I'll hit a bar down. Or bars precisely. One of the best moments was the one a friend took me to a chocolate sub section in one of the small supermarkets in town, like choose your best then we do a movie. A movie!!?? I would think, but chosing came as a priority again. Guylian looking so nice in my eyes and I was done. But then again, Kinder Joy has forever been my sweetheart. "Oh please? I'd wait for you at the parking lounge , please replace my ticket, for the movie, with this?" She got speechless. I was being honest, I can't just sit for 2 hours watching fiction and my best part of reality is lost. No no no.
At times I wished I got citizenship in UAE, chocolates and sweets are never expensive. Most of all, I would work in chocolate manufacturing companies...IF ONLY. Though my cash must be chocolate budgeted, else I will have bad of times.
I hate those people who lecture me once, twice or thrice about sugar intake. Like are they jealous? Or they need some? I wouldn't sit close to any of those. As this last part of Quality Street takes the best part of me, I remember aunt telling me I got to share with my younger one. She likes such I know but she wouldn't mind I guess-fingers crossed. These are the types of chocolates you get once in a decade. She'll wait.
Happiness is always seeing a wrapped bar of nice chocolate. Happy is me! Currently waiting for a White Dairy Milk with biscuit. You don't want to imagine. Am so mean with chocolates, if no one knew. By now, you ought to know why.
Of wasted days, are the ones with no sugar nor chocolates.

2 comments: